Menu

I need prayer. I feel like I've come here so much in the past year

asking for more prayer. There are many of us walking through so many trials on here. I am just tired and weary of all this cancer stuff. I know I should be happy and rejoicing that the Lord is healing me through the medicine. I also know that chemo meds do a number to the digestive system. Mine has been in a quandry for a couple of weeks now. I am scared the chemo is going to eat my insides up and then I want be able to benefit from nutrition/vitamins. Most chemo patients die from malnutrition. I am scared to die and the thought of leaving my family behind is more than I can bear. My heart just breaks for my children to grow into adulthood without a mom. My dad died when I was 18. I'm suppose to stay on this medicine for the rest of my life. After the past few weeks of digestive issues, I'm not sure I can do that. I don't want to go on traditional iv chemo. That's going to affect my digestive system too.

I'm sorry for sounding like a whimp. I've been strong for so long, but I think I've hit the bottom. It was this time last year that all this started and even though the Lord has been so faithful, I'm wrestling with the same feelings as I did last year.

I appreciate your prayers for me so much! I know you ladies will pray. I wasn't going to post anything, but my sweet dh told me, those ladies will be honored to pray for you, so let them know what's going on. So, I've done what he told me to do.

Molly

:grouphug: Praying for you and yours. You are not a wimp. You are a hero.