Menu

LibraryLover...I have to ask!

Your pm box is full so here goes.

I have to ask or it will drive me nuts...what was your previous board name? I am trying to figure it out by your posts and I just can't come up with it. It is driving me to distraction:tongue_smilie: I don't pay much attention to the siggy line- so that hasn't helped much! I looked for a post that addressed your name change and I didn't find anything. I have been on the boards for 5 years- mostly lurking. So I'm no troll or freak...:D.

Thanks!

Your pm box is full so here goes.

I have to ask or it will drive me nuts...what was your previous board name? I am trying to figure it out by your posts and I just can't come up with it. It is driving me to distraction:tongue_smilie: I don't pay much attention to the siggy line- so that hasn't helped much! I looked for a post that addressed your name change and I didn't find anything. I have been on the boards for 5 years- mostly lurking. So I'm no troll or freak...:D.

Thanks!

:lol: It's been driving me nuts as well! I have an inkling, but am not positive. I tried PMing her yesterday, too....it must be we aren't the only curious people :lol:!