Menu

American Girl Unit Study?

thowell

I just did a google search and found these unit studies. I bought Kaya and Molly and they look nice. You can buy them for $1.05 each (shows that the regular price is $3.00) or get a bundle pack of 10 for $5.25. They have a Little House on the Prairie unit study too.

I've never done a lapbook before... so I can't wrap my brain around how to do it with the link shared above? I guess you have to find pictures and information yourself? I'd much rather have it all set out before me! DD would enjoy something like that, but I just have too many other things to research right now. But if I'm missing something, will someone please tell me?:)

With the lapbook, you read the AG books and then you fill out the little booklets as you find the answers or after you are all done. We had a lot of fun with these. Here is a link to the ones we did on my blog: http://closeacademy.blogspot.com/2009/04/american-girl-felicity-lapbook.html

This one is of Felicity. We did all the girls except Julie, Josephina, Kaya and Addy. We also added in the little books from the paper doll set. It was a lot of fun.:001_smile: