Menu

I need Social Group help, please!

happygrrl

Is there a way to tell if someone has made a new post to your social group? I hate missing out on discussions there, but I don't always remember to do the million (give or take a few:D) clicks to get me to the group's page.

TIA!

Not that I'm aware of, but I can check in 2 clicks. I simply go to the Community link on the bar near the very top of the page (even this page). I click on that and a menu drops down. I click on the Social Groups link. If you scroll down you'll see all of your groups on the left; any group with a new post will have the name in bold face type.

Ha ha! I can do it in one click! :tongue_smilie:

Click on your user name in top right hand corner and it'll bring up your profile page. Your groups are on the right hand side and the name will be in bold if there is any new messages, as Karin said.

Rosie

Wonderful! Thank you for that trick. I love learning something new and techy! :D

Ha ha! I can do it in one click! :tongue_smilie:

Click on your user name in top right hand corner and it'll bring up your profile page. Your groups are on the right hand side and the name will be in bold if there is any new messages, as Karin said.

Rosie

:lol::lol: Thanks for the tip. One click beats two.

ETA Wait!!! Hold the phone. Rosie, you can't see if you have new posts your way. If I do it my way, I can. I just double checked to be sure. When I did my 2 click way, one group had bolded type for new posts, but your way it did not. Does it bold for you your way when there are new posts?

Edited by Karin