Menu

grocery shopping is a bad idea when pms'ing

We were supposed to come home with lettuce,peppers, carrots, mushrooms, sweet pot.'s, walnuts and ice cream.

Instead we came home with mm's(regular and pnut), heath bar, triscuits, cheeze its, choc. milk, cream cheese. we did get green peppers at least.

Excpet for the occassional cream cheese I NEVER waste money on junk food like that. What was I thinking.:confused:

Now of course i will have to eat it so as not to waste our hard earned money from our food budget.:tongue_smilie:

What a weekend the children and I are going to have.:lol:

Maybe all the junk food will put me into some sort of sugar shock and hold off my cramps.

I think I've told this story here before but it should make you laugh.

One of the times my husband was deployed I had a terrible cold, I started my period in the middle of the night and I was out of feminine supplies. I had to get my kids out of bed and go to Wal-Mart, all of us in our pajamas (the only time, ever!). I purchased: pads and tampons, cold medicine, midol, m&ms and coke. The young, male cashier did not speak to me or even look me in the eye the entire time he was checking me out. I think he was truly afraid for his life if he said the wrong thing.

One of the times my husband was deployed I had a terrible cold, I started my period in the middle of the night and I was out of feminine supplies. I had to get my kids out of bed and go to Wal-Mart, all of us in our pajamas (the only time, ever!). I purchased: pads and tampons, cold medicine, midol, m&ms and coke. The young, male cashier did not speak to me or even look me in the eye the entire time he was checking me out. I think he was truly afraid for his life if he said the wrong thing.

that REALLY made me laugh! You might have scarred that boy for life or made him very focused on his future wife so you were really helping him out.

I sent hubby to the store for tampons once and he took the old box with him so he got the right ones. An old man passed him in the aisle and asked what he needed those for;) Hubby said they work really well for nosebleeds.:lol:

:lol::lol:

These days I seem to have a really long PMS phase. :glare:

It seems all around me, people are getting divorced, so I've been feeling all gushy and grateful for DH. Until 20 minutes ago when I realized he ate the rest of the fudge. The fudge I was looking forward to eating some of once the kids were in bed. :banghead:

It would be evil of me to break into the stash I bought for his stocking, wouldn't it?

LOL!!:lol::lol::lol: Love it.