Menu

Best Wii games for exercise?

It's Wii Fit Plus. Mom got a bundle from Target that includes the Wii, the balance board, and Wii Fit Plus.

I know I need an extra remote.

I am looking forward to the Wii Fit and other fitness games to help me stay motivated, and to keep me exercising indoors in the summer (we're in the desert, and during the hottest months, it's 100 degrees out by the time the sun is up).

I'm thinking of getting this:

Active Life

Wendi

It's Wii Fit Plus. Mom got a bundle from Target that includes the Wii, the balance board, and Wii Fit Plus.

I know I need an extra remote.

I am looking forward to the Wii Fit and other fitness games to help me stay motivated, and to keep me exercising indoors in the summer (we're in the desert, and during the hottest months, it's 100 degrees out by the time the sun is up).

I'm thinking of getting this:

Active Life

Wendi

We've got Outdoor Challenge and it's a lot of fun. You might also want to look at EA Sports Active. I don't own it, but have heard great things about it.

Wii Sports (comes with Wii) and Wii Fit are active and a lot of fun! You'll have plenty of active games in there.

If you are asking which games in there are active, I provided a list of Wii Fit Plus games the other day. From that list, the most active ones (cardio) are Hula Hoop and Run.

In Wii Sports, I find that Tennis and the training for Tennis give me the best workout. This is only true because I try to play with good form, not just flicking my wrist like the children do...

My favorite games are: Bowling, Table Tilt, Ski Jump and Ski Slalom.

Don't worry, you will not run out of fun things to do for quite some time! Enjoy!

I use EA Sports Active. It is a lot better than the Wii Fit. If you decide to get EA Sports Active get the newest version that has some of the glitches worked out, and lets you customize more stuff.

I saw a Wii game at Costco the other day that doesn't take any remotes. You hook a camera up to it and point it at yourself. I thought it looked really cool, but I just bought EA Sports Active 6 months ago. It is called Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy.