Menu

Sure do wish I could trade in...

:blushing: I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you doubt THE pencils...it's just that my dh would think I was crazy if I started lamenting about colored pencils.

I have almost every single color of Prismacolor, but last year Dick Blick accidentally sent me a box of 36 Derwents and they were gracious enough to let me keep them- I love them, we've hardly used the Prisma's since. I've found our Prismacolors to break very easily, and the Derwents seem to lay down color much more smoothly.

I have almost every single color of Prismacolor, but last year Dick Blick accidentally sent me a box of 36 Derwents and they were gracious enough to let me keep them- I love them, we've hardly used the Prisma's since. I've found our Prismacolors to break very easily, and the Derwents seem to lay down color much more smoothly.

Do you have a link to the Dewents you have? I noticed they make several different types.

Jan