Menu

Any Lego deals out there?

Ds 1 reeeeeeallly wants Star Wars (Clone Wars) legos for Christmas, and I would love to get the best deal for the $$ (legos are so dang expensive!)

Are there any deals out there? We have limited stores in our area so I have been searching on line. I am going to a "real" town next Tuesday and am crossing fingers that I will find something at the stores there.

Yes, Legos are expensive, but the play value is HUGE at our house. Mine spend hours with theirs, and both are getting one of the more expensive sets (<$100 though) for Christmas because they are worth the $$$ to me.

Ironically I've found them slightly cheaper at the local indepedent toy store and Sears even with tax. The local independent toy store also had a 10% off sale on anything in the store just before Thanksgiving, so I took advantage of that.

Yes, Legos are expensive, but the play value is HUGE at our house. Mine spend hours with theirs, and both are getting one of the more expensive sets (<$100 though) for Christmas because they are worth the $$$ to me.

Ironically I've found them slightly cheaper at the local indepedent toy store and Sears even with tax. The local independent toy store also had a 10% off sale on anything in the store just before Thanksgiving, so I took advantage of that.

I haven't looked at sears, and we do have that here. Thanks!!

I know this won't help much - but I cleaned up after Christmas at Walmart last year. A lot of their sets were 50%. I bought enough for DS's birthday and Christmas. :) AND - I even remembered where I hit them.

I love doing this! The lego obsession is new, though, so I am caught short handed. My mom, ever smarter than I am, loaded up at a Target sale this past spring. So, she has presents already, and I am scrambling. Go mom!

Are you a Barnes and Noble member? I just rec'd an email that toys are 30% off with the coupon code (instore or online) - and I know they've got Starwars Legos.

ETA I just tried to use the coupon code for legos, and apparently they are not eligible - Grrr. Sorry.

Edited by LauraGB