Menu

Christmas hymn playlist

What a great list, with great artists! Thanks!

I've really enjoyed putting it together! Our church focuses more on modern praise and worship, but I prefer the old hymns and carols. I really wanted to make sure my boys know these beautiful songs!

As an aside, I *love* lala.com! You can listen to any song for free once, and then after that you can buy a web version of a song for only .10 (listen to it only on the web) or the mp3 for .89 or so. I love making playlists and being able to share them on facebook (or anywhere, really). I plan to pick about 5 hymns a month to learn with the boys and lala is going to make that a lot easier (and cheaper!) than iTunes.

I've really enjoyed putting it together! Our church focuses more on modern praise and worship, but I prefer the old hymns and carols. I really wanted to make sure my boys know these beautiful songs!

As an aside, I *love* lala.com! You can listen to any song for free once, and then after that you can buy a web version of a song for only .10 (listen to it only on the web) or the mp3 for .89 or so. I love making playlists and being able to share them on facebook (or anywhere, really). I plan to pick about 5 hymns a month to learn with the boys and lala is going to make that a lot easier (and cheaper!) than iTunes.

You can create playlists and play them on the web, share them, for free on http://www.actionext.com. There is not an option to purchase though.