Menu

Makeup for women over 50?

I've always looked young for my age until the last year or two. I've never worn much makeup but I don't like what I see in the mirror these days! :ack2:

Do those expensive anti-wrinkle primers really help or is it a lost cause? Here's one that was recommended. Anyone use Smashbox Photo Finish, or have another product to recommend?

Yes the primers do work. Photo Finish is good. I am not crazy about their foundation though. Any silicon based primer will probably work. I think I use Adrien Arpels and Jennifer Stalones too.

My fav new foundation is Christian Dior. I like their spray on foundation.

Well, I'm in my 40's, but my skin has definitely changed in the last few years. One foundation I really like is this Foundation : Emani Minerals, Foundation | Eyes | Cheeks | Lips. In addition to the fact that it makes my skin look smoother and more even-toned, it is paraben-free and talc-free. I have been trying to switch to skincare and haircare products that have less harmful chemicals in them.