Menu

favorite earphones/buds?

I would like to use my iPod more often, but the Apple earbuds it came with hurt my ears (if I'm listening while cleaning or whatever and accidentally pull one out, OUCH!!!!), as have other brands I've tried. I don't want to spend big bucks on earphones, but I would be willing to pay more if I knew they worked and were comfortable for small ears. Any recommendations?

I would like to use my iPod more often, but the Apple earbuds it came with hurt my ears (if I'm listening while cleaning or whatever and accidentally pull one out, OUCH!!!!), as have other brands I've tried. I don't want to spend big bucks on earphones, but I would be willing to pay more if I knew they worked and were comfortable for small ears. Any recommendations?

I had the same problem. I bought some Skull Candy ear buds, which came with three different interchangeable sizes-- I like the medium and dh likes the large. They're really soft and stay in my ears through vacuuming and walking briskly on the treadmill. I think I bought them for $12, but the link above is to Amazon.com and they are less than $10.

Hope that helps!

astrid