Menu

Fun with ancient Egypt costumes - take a look!

HSMom2One

I finally got the photos uploaded to my blog and wrote a short bit about my dd and her friend creating fun costumes for our TOG Yr 1/Unit 1 studies. The costumes turned out really great and the girls had so much fun. If you'd like to see them, please take a peek at my latest blog entry (see my sig below).

Blessings,

Lucinda

P.S. Yes, I know that ancient Egyptians probably didn't have blond hair, but I just didn't have the heart to color her hair, and we found out the hard way that spray paint doesn't work on wigs. :D

Those are AWESOME! I have boys, so they made loin clothes, battle axes and cattle skin shields. I'll put a post on my blog: Keeping Up with the Joneses

Blessings,

Angela

Wow! Those are great costumes, Angela! Thanks for sharing your photos. BTW...You've got to love little boys. I had three of them myself, and wish like everything that I'd had the opportunity to homeschool them. You are so blessed to give sons such a wonderful education.

Anyone else have costume photos to share?

Blessings,

Lucinda