Menu

Two Questions

1) Why has my bubbly, conversational, never-known-a-stranger, loves-to-talk-to-adults five year old daughter turned into a hide-behind-mom, barely-talk-to-adults seven year old?

2) Why does my six year old son fall off every couch or chair he sits on?

Tara

Boy, would I like to know the same thing!!

It's gotten to the point where he falls off, looks at me and says, "Oh, yeah," (meaning "Oh, yeah, I'm not supposed to do that"), sits down again, gets up normally, and walks off.

:confused:

Tara

It's gotten to the point where he falls off, looks at me and says, "Oh, yeah," (meaning "Oh, yeah, I'm not supposed to do that"), sits down again, gets up normally, and walks off.

:confused:

Tara

Ha-ha-ha!!! I'm so glad you wrote that! My 4 y/o does the sheepish, "oh yeah" giggle when she falls down, I was beginning to think something was wrong with her!!:lol:

I think my son

1) Has permanent ants in the pants.

2) Wants everyone in the universe to stop whatever they are doing and pay him attention. Classic class clown syndrome.