Menu

If dd12 gets anymore excited...

....her ears are gonna vibrate right off the sides of her head. :lol:

Today is the Olympic Torch Relay in our town and she's singing with her choir at the big celebration ~ I wrote a bit about it yesterday on my blog :D

She's bouncing off the walls because I take her to join her group and the Quebec choir in a few minutes, and ds11 is going nuts because he knows he's gonna get to hear Paul Brandt (Canadian country music singer) sing in a couple of hours... our house is a noisy & hyper environment on a normal day...at the moment, it's crazy. :w00t:

Add to that, dh came home with a bunny last night. Yes, a bunny. Not only do we have excited children, we now have four cats who are climbing the walls with curiosity about this new furry thing that almost-but-not-quite resembles them. ;)

It was ~awesome~ :w00t:

Everyone is very tired and kinda crashing from the !!!!!! of the day (know what I mean? LOL) but the youth choir did a FANTASTIC job, our son will *never* forget listening to Paul Brandt "for real", and it was pretty cool to see the whole torch ceremony thing too! :D (the lady who carried it to the stage here {the final torch bearer} was a 92 year old Métis Elder and it was wonderful to watch and hear her speak after the "cauldron" was lit.)

Edited by fivetails
typo