Menu

Wow, babies are different!

My little one spent the morning pushing cars around the house & throwing balls. *Happy.*

#3 was never like that. Well...she is now, but not at his age! We cleaned house around him, worked on sc experiments--all kinds of things we couldn't do last yr when #3 was this age.

And #3 today? She put herself to bed & slept thr it all. :001_huh:

And it doesn't change as they get older either. I was noticing today, on our daily Vitamin D trip outside (LOL), that younger ds is so content just to play with his toys, kick the ball in the yard, etc. while 10 y/o ds acted like he was totally bored and needed to be entertained the entire time. Riding his bike was "boring," playing with the chickens was "boring," then, of course, it was "too hot" or he was "tired." It was miserable just to be out there with him, to be honest!

My little one spent the morning pushing cars around the house & throwing balls. *Happy.*

#3 was never like that. Well...she is now, but not at his age! We cleaned house around him, worked on sc experiments--all kinds of things we couldn't do last yr when #3 was this age.

And #3 today? She put herself to bed & slept thr it all. :001_huh:

Wanna trade? I have two little destruction bots. I could rent them out to the government when small countries need to be dismantled quickly.

My #4 is the sweetest thing, too. She almost never complains. It's sooo nice. After #1 it really is amazing that #2 and #3 happened. :D Of course she's only two months old, but there's no way I could be hs'ing if she were like her older sister.