Menu

RS4K - new products?

Melissa B

In my quick glance at the website I did not see a basic contact email address and have no desire to sign up for any newsletters, clubs, yahoo groups, etc.

So, is anyone here 'in the know' as to new products to be released this school year? - Especially level 2 products?

Thanks!

Thanks Toni!

I've read that thread. However, I have all of Level 1 and 2 currently available and think the program is very good and have found nothing offensive in any of the materials. :)

I'm sure if I looked into the convictions of every author of every curriculum I use, most would not match our own family's beliefs. I plan to stick with the programs that I have found to be solid and effective and allow the authors the liberty of their own belief systems so long as I do not feel it is jeopordizing the quality of the materials being published. IF I ever see signs of subtle conversion tactics I will point them out to my children - as I do with anything that differs from our own beliefs. If I miss it, I am going to assume it was too subtle for the children as well. :D So far, nothing.

Still wondering if any new level 2 books are expected out this year?

Thanks for the contact information!

From an email:

Current release plans for new products:

Earth and Space Level 1 - Spring of 2010

Biology Level 2 - Fall of 2010

Physics Level 2 - Fall of 2011

Thanks for posting this. It helps with my long-term planning.

And a question for you RS4K users; do you use the lab sheets that are provided? My younger children have been overwhelmed with the amount of writing on the lab sheets. I wonder if this is just my kids, or if others have found it to be a bit much.

Thanks for posting this. It helps with my long-term planning.

And a question for you RS4K users; do you use the lab sheets that are provided? My younger children have been overwhelmed with the amount of writing on the lab sheets. I wonder if this is just my kids, or if others have found it to be a bit much.

My kids, even my 3rd grader, do find the lab sheet writing a bit much. I use a combination of homemade pages and the free ones from Noeo.