Menu

Amber Alert in Florida

Not just little girls get victimized. I know you know that, too... just saying... some people really do think that you don't have to worry about perverts if you only have boys. :blink:

No, I was referring to sex crimes where the victim was an underage teen. I never worried that my 14-17 year old teenage son would become a sex victim to an older woman (or man).

This little girl's house is about 5 minutes away from my house. :crying: We drove by there today and it really hits home when you see all the news vans out front, police everywhere, and the huge memorial of stuffed animals and flowers. So sad. Everyone around here is holding their kids a bit closer now. There's a child killer on the loose. :mad:

Curious, how did they notify everyone? Was it broadcast on the news, or did they send out letters?

RCMP visted the school's parent committee meeting, and made visits to some of the farms where they had kids who did not go to the town school. Small town grapevine express took care of the rest.

Curious, how did they notify everyone? Was it broadcast on the news, or did they send out letters?

RCMP visted the school's parent committee meeting, and made visits to some of the farms where they had kids who did not go to the town school. Small town grapevine express took care of the rest.

Ahh, okay. I was just curious. Heh, and I know how the small town grapevines work :tongue_smilie: