Menu

What would you do?

I have an opportunity to basically buy a lot of leftover inventory from a homeschooling store that closed.

On the one hand, I have the money to do so and I could probably make some money when I turn around and sell it.

On the other hand, it will mean lots of time on the computer and stacks of boxes sitting around my house for an undetermined amount of time (after all it isn't exactly buying season).

Well, WWYD??

I have an opportunity to basically buy a lot of leftover inventory from a homeschooling store that closed.

On the one hand, I have the money to do so and I could probably make some money when I turn around and sell it.

On the other hand, it will mean lots of time on the computer and stacks of boxes sitting around my house for an undetermined amount of time (after all it isn't exactly buying season).

Well, WWYD??

stacks of books sitting around for an undetermined amount of time....:lol::lol::lol: don't all homeschoolers have that?

Seriously, it doesn't sound like a bad idea if you have the time and money. You'd be helping out a small business, you'd probably help out some people here, and maybe find some treasures for yourself.

I'd probably closely scrutinize the selection and make sure things were not outdated so you would be able to move the inventory without giving it away.

My husband would probably do it....he LOVES to buy things and resell it.

Me, however, I do not. The extra money is nice but it is SOOOO time consuming.

It also depends on how big of a discount you can get on it all. I've found that only certain things sell really well online.