Menu

My screen name has changed (formerly afjagsp123)

Just FYI, my request for screen name change has been granted, and I am now BikeBookBread...

-The former afjagsp123, Stephanie J.

LOL Your new name is just as confusing as the old one. :D :lol: I'm glad you got your request granted. It seems the name fairies are smiling on you. :) ;) hehe

ETA: oh duh, I see it's the name of your blog. hehe Silly me. :)

Your avatar is the same, though...that is good. I'd keep it at least until we all get used to your new name. I hardly ever look at names. I know most people by their avatars. Totally throws me when they change them! LOL

ME TOO!!! Now Sola Michella will have to stay an ugly duckling forever or I'll be lost again. :D

ME TOO!!! Now Sola Michella will have to stay an ugly duckling forever or I'll be lost again. :D

My girls LOVE Sola Michella's little duckie! I used to have a duck for a while, mainly because of Princess Duckie Girl. I'm not a Mad Men watcher AT ALL (we don't have cable anyway), but I loved the "Mad Men yourself" tool on their website...the cool early 60's hipster vibe look...the cropped hairdo in the avatar is actually REALLY close to my IRL style, too :)

My girls LOVE Sola Michella's little duckie! I used to have a duck for a while, mainly because of Princess Duckie Girl. I'm not a Mad Men watcher AT ALL (we don't have cable anyway), but I loved the "Mad Men yourself" tool on their website...the cool early 60's hipster vibe look...the cropped hairdo in the avatar is actually REALLY close to my IRL style, too :)

:) Awesome!! And I do thank you for keeping your avatar with the new change. It helps. :grouphug: