Menu

Barnes & Noble Teacher Week 25 % off

StartingOver

I am not in Florida, but I had a heck of a time getting my card at my local B&N in Texas. I called corporate. Their rules are your notice to homeschooling, a letter from your umbrella school or other official document, or a support group or other identification card. So I just went home, made a pretty little card. Printed it out, with our Coastal Bend Homeschoolers of South Texas at the top, laminated it. Returned and got my card !! Went to B&N online and purchased books the same day !!

HTH.

Jana

Jana

Edited by alatexan68

I am not in Florida, but I had a heck of a time getting my card at my local B&N in Texas. I called corporate. Their rules are your notice to homeschooling, a letter from your umbrella school or other official document, or a support group or other identification card. So I just went home, made a pretty little card. Printed it out, with our Coastal Bend Homeschoolers of South Texas at the top, laminated it. Returned and got my card !! Went to B&N online and purchased books the same day !!

HTH.

Jana

Jana

Thanks! I'm sure I can go to the county school board office and request a notice to homeschool form. I really like Barnes and Noble, but it's an hour away so we don't get there often. It sounds to me like next week is the week to go!

Thanks! I'm sure I can go to the county school board office and request a notice to homeschool form. I really like Barnes and Noble, but it's an hour away so we don't get there often. It sounds to me like next week is the week to go!

I have only been in the store a few times, to get new teachers cards I prefer to do my shopping online, since I have two little book nuts, and one still chews on them hehehe.

There is also free shipping on any order over $25.

Lamination is the key to credibility. ;)

HTH.

Jana

Jana

Florida residents-

If you do the Barnes and Noble teacher appreciation days, what have you used as your teacher's card??

Thanks!

I picked up a teacher's card a few days ago. I just provided a copy of one of the kids "intent to homeschool" letters.

Florida residents-

If you do the Barnes and Noble teacher appreciation days, what have you used as your teacher's card??

Thanks!

If you are a member, you can show them your FPEA card to get an educator's discount card.

Do you all know if you can use your customer preferred card along side your teacher card? I've never tried to get the teacher discount, but I think I will do it for this. Will I be able to combine both discounts on a normal basis? Thanks, Heather

I don't think you can, but don't quote me. Check it out online. They only allow you to use one card when you check out. Unless it changes on the 10th the answer should be no.

• 1 month later...