Menu

If I serve baked potatoes for dinner,

LOL--okay, maybe I mean for *me.* They're really little potatoes, but I've got green onions that won't last much longer, & I *love* green onions on potatoes.

Hm. Maybe I'll eat the potatoes and give the kids macaroni. ;)

Or dig for salad stuff under the onions? Thanks, guys.

When I saw this, I thought it was going to be like the If You Give a Moose a Muffin thing. LOL

I 'm going to want steak to go with them.

And since I have steak, it will remind me that I need to look for the steak knives

When looking in the drawer for the steak knives, I'll find an orange juicer that I had forgotten was there

When I saw this, I thought it was going to be like the If You Give a Moose a Muffin thing. LOL

I 'm going to want steak to go with them.

And since I have steak, it will remind me that I need to look for the steak knives

When looking in the drawer for the steak knives, I'll find an orange juicer that I had forgotten was there

LOL. *Now* I want steak!

My more responsible answer would be "broccoli".

:)

OT but I actually made your ETL broccoli 'shroom deal the other night, and it was SOOOO good! I chucked in a bag of haricots verts, too, and drizzled medium sweet soy on afterwards. Everyone loved it...so thank you! :thumbup:

This is what we are having for dinner.

Baked Potato Bar

Potato

Brocolli

Cheese

chicken (just cut up chicken tender I cooked real quick in the skillet with a little oil and seasoned with some herbs)

sour cream or ranch

butter

side:

stawberry, orange, and apple salad

• Onion fritters (sort of like onion rings, except I don't have the patience to actually coat individual rings)
  • Glazed baby carrots
  • Raw carrots and/or celery
  • Cornbread muffins
  • Corn on the cob

In fact, my planned meal for tomorrow night is baked potatoes with glazed carrots and corn on the cob. My husband likes to top his potatoes with lots of stuff, including grilled onions and margarine and sour cream and soy bacon bits. So, it's quite filling by the time he's done slopping on toppings.

--Jenny