Menu

an idea...

creekmom

I asked Pongo to email me the lab template files she mentioned on the science thread (they are excellent by the way), and I thought about posting just how great they were but realized that she probably didn't want to take the time to email everybody the files. So, I'm wondering if it is possible to add a "file share" to the WTM forums. There really is a wealth of information that the members could possibly share with everyone! Who could we ask to add this feature to the forums?

I would love to see a file share. The only problem would possibly be copyright issues.

I assumed we would be sharing original work (lesson plans, read aloud schedules, forms for book reports, labs, ideas for copywork/narration/dictation, etc.). I know that most if not all of us spend an extraordinary amount of time developing the same things for our students- especially "classical" type stuff. I think it would save us all a lot of time if we could share what we had to offer!

Yes to the file share. I spend many hours developing the same things other moms are already doing, and vice versa. A file share would make so much sense.

While the powers that be decide, is it possible to upload the science stuff somewhere now? I'm right in the middle of developing our science program and I'd love to see them.