Menu

My dh lost his job today

His last day will be on Monday. We have never felt this job was stable but have prayed that it would go as long as possible. This acutally comes at a good time as far as this sort of thing goes. School just started for us and we have extra scholarship monies to help with living expenses. Oddly enough I feel okay with this and am not freaking out. I feel like there is something else just right around the corner. I am kind of excited for the change.

Nevertheless pray for us if you will. The next few month are going to be interesting around here.

His last day will be on Monday. We have never felt this job was stable but have prayed that it would go as long as possible. This acutally comes at a good time as far as this sort of thing goes. School just started for us and we have extra scholarship monies to help with living expenses. Oddly enough I feel okay with this and am not freaking out. I feel like there is something else just right around the corner. I am kind of excited for the change.

Nevertheless pray for us if you will. The next few month are going to be interesting around here.

:grouphug: Praying for you and your family. I'm so glad to hear that you have such peace. I know that God will provide for all of your needs according to His riches in glory. God bless!

Jennifer