Menu

DS announced to the Dr. today...

We are going to homeschool until he goes to college. :blink: The Dr. was questioning if he was ready to go back to school and what school he went to and DS told him he was homeschooled. The Dr. commented quite a few people homeschool until 6th-7th grade. That's when DS clarified we were in it fo the long run. I have always asked DS if he wanted to go back to private school and he always says NO. I honestly figured he would go back to regular school for high school but I guess he has other plans. :svengo::001_smile:

We are going to homeschool until he goes to college. :blink: The Dr. was questioning if he was ready to go back to school and what school he went to and DS told him he was homeschooled. The Dr. commented quite a few people homeschool until 6th-7th grade. That's when DS clarified we were in it fo the long run. I have always asked DS if he wanted to go back to private school and he always says NO. I honestly figured he would go back to regular school for high school but I guess he has other plans. :svengo::001_smile:

At least he said UNTIL college, not THROUGH college! Can you take some comfort in that? ;)

Sounds like you're doing fine!

Chelle

Your son sounds so sweet! :lol:

That is better than what my ds said to his pediatrician last year when I took him in for his annual (not HS related). Towards the end of his exam the pediatrician asked him to open his pants so that she could examine him down there. Quick as a bunny he replied, "Don't worry, doctor, it's all still there. Moving on!" :tongue_smilie:

LOL My ds asked me, with tears in his eyes, why I couldn't teach college too. Ha!

My dd announced not to long ago that she plans on living at home and doing college via the net. It took me totally by surprise as I said, "Can you really do that?" Both her and our oldest son said together, "SURE!"

Hey, I'm ok with it.

Your son sounds so sweet! :lol:

That is better than what my ds said to his pediatrician last year when I took him in for his annual (not HS related). Towards the end of his exam the pediatrician asked him to open his pants so that she could examine him down there. Quick as a bunny he replied, "Don't worry, doctor, it's all still there. Moving on!" :tongue_smilie:

:lol: LOVE it.

That is so cute! Here's what my dd said at her dr. visit. My dd (17) is very selective about the types of shots she wants to get. We did get a tentus at our visit last week but when the doctor began listing the several shots she needed she said, "here we go again." I was shocked as she is usually quiet and mild mannered.