Menu

Bye-bye, gall bladder...

I'll be praying for you too. (I knew someone else on these boards was having gall bladder problems.) What, exactly, causes the gall bladder to get messed up? My dad had his removed a couple of years ago and I think it had something to do with cholesterol deposits, but I'm not sure. Anyway, all the best!

They aren't sure what's wrong with mine. They've ruled out gallstones. My duct is blocked and not allowing the bile to enter the gallbladder. Hopefully, there is a stone blocking it that they just didn't see, but the doctor is pretty certain that's not the reason. Of course, he hasn't offered any other explanation and from my own limited research there appears to be a possibility that it could be something I'd rather not think about. I guess I'll find out more Friday. :001_smile:

They aren't sure what's wrong with mine. They've ruled out gallstones. My duct is blocked and not allowing the bile to enter the gallbladder. Hopefully, there is a stone blocking it that they just didn't see, but the doctor is pretty certain that's not the reason. Of course, he hasn't offered any other explanation and from my own limited research there appears to be a possibility that it could be something I'd rather not think about. I guess I'll find out more Friday. :001_smile:

Prayers for you, too, Laura. Let us know how you're feeling. :)

Looking forward to hearing that you're okay. God bless!