Menu

I need to order quality personalized correspondence cards- any recommendations?

They have personal and business styles to choose from. I have used their notecards for years and have never found anything as nice. The paper is made with cotton rag and feels very elegant and nice.

Crane can be found in nicer department stores, some jewelry store gift departments, independent bookstores and also online where they have full lines available. Here is a link to their website's business stationery section.

http://www.crane.com/navDepartment.aspx?NavName=NavShop&DeptName=BusinessStationeryandAccessories

Blessings,

Lucinda

Correspondence cards are one of my little luxuries that make me feel like I'm still part of the professional world. I went to a local print shop that offers wedding invitations. It took some searching through the books, because nobody in my little town uses anything like this (folded notecards were easy to find). I had to order from a wedding invitation book, because the print shop couldn't do them.

Good luck!

Beth