Menu

Blogger or Wordpress?

I switched to Blogger about 2 years ago b/c I could edit my own html. (I don't know if Wordpress lets you do that now for free or not.) I think Blogger is more popular. That being said, I think Wordpress may offer more templates; I think some of the Wordpress templates are sharper than Blogger's.

:)

I'm not sure if Wordpress does this, but Blogger allows you to submit posts via email which could be handy if you are travelling.

I like Blogger because of the ability to play with the HTML but if you just want a simple blog then either is excellent and I think Wordpress's standard template are a little nicer than the standard blogger ones.

Thanks for your replies and opinions, everyone! We're headed to the Maritime Provinces at the end of August and I'd like somewhere to compile a sort of online travel journal. I"ll have my laptop and my BlackBerry with me so I figured a blog would be the best place to keep it all together.

All Best,

Astrid