Menu

Singapore Standard Ed-What to order?

oliveview

I have decided to switch to the standard edition. I know to order the textbook, workbook, and home educators guide. In the past, using the US edition, we also used the Intensive Practice book and CWP. I know about the ordering situation with the CWP. Is there a book that replaces the IP book or do I still use that? Is there anything else I need to order?

TIA

I have decided to switch to the standard edition. I know to order the textbook, workbook, and home educators guide. In the past, using the US edition, we also used the Intensive Practice book and CWP. I know about the ordering situation with the CWP. Is there a book that replaces the IP book or do I still use that? Is there anything else I need to order?

TIA

We use the IP US Editions, and we love them. ;)

You could use US Edition IP with the Standards Edition Text and Workbook, but be careful before assigning problems from the IP to make sure you have already covered them in the Text. Some topics are out of order.

For the most part, though, they fit together nicely.