Menu

Help me decide: Should I sell my Champion Juicer?

It takes up quite a bit of my pantry space, and I never use it. It's just such a great machine, but again, I don't use it. I make smoothies often, but I don't juice.

It can make nut butters, but again, I just buy mine.

I feel so indecisive. Just tell me what to do. :bigear:

It takes up quite a bit of my pantry space, and I never use it. It's just such a great machine, but again, I don't use it. I make smoothies often, but I don't juice.

It can make nut butters, but again, I just buy mine.

I feel so indecisive. Just tell me what to do. :bigear:

This is a tough choice. We haven't used ours much over the past few years, but I am hesitant to get rid of it because I think the cost of replacing it should we start juicing again would be more than I would get if I sell it.

Did you stop using it for a specific reason? We used to juice all the time, then we moved overseas and could not take things like this with us. When we returned to the U.S., I started doing other time consuming things in the kitchen and haven't juiced regularly since!

This is a tough choice. We haven't used ours much over the past few years, but I am hesitant to get rid of it because I think the cost of replacing it should we start juicing again would be more than I would get if I sell it.

Did you stop using it for a specific reason? We used to juice all the time, then we moved overseas and could not take things like this with us. When we returned to the U.S., I started doing other time consuming things in the kitchen and haven't juiced regularly since!

Well, honestly, I find smoothies easier and more nutritious. I cannot handle the calorie content in so much fruit juice, and I am not the kind of gal to gulp a bunch of carrot and spinach juice. Again, I'd rather eat the carrots raw and throw a cup of raw spinach in my smoothie.

I never got around to using it for nut butters, and only used it once for frozen banana slushie.

Plus, fruit is just so expensive to only be consuming the juice of it.

I just feel horrible, because it cost us $200. I listed it on Craigslist for $100.

granted it was only used a couple of times and still in the box. But I believe they come with a lifetime warranty so I'd expect you to get the same or close to that price if you did sell it.

I'm currently in a merciless declutter mode, so I say sell it. You can always replace it later buying used if you decide you miss. (but I bet you won't).

granted it was only used a couple of times and still in the box. But I believe they come with a lifetime warranty so I'd expect you to get the same or close to that price if you did sell it.

I'm currently in a merciless declutter mode, so I say sell it. You can always replace it later buying used if you decide you miss. (but I bet you won't).

Thanks, I do have the receipt and manual. I've only used it about 10 times.

I've been planning to sell mine also. Used less than 5 times! MIL was on juicing kick and decided we needed one too.

It's so hard for me to sell something I should love. I just don't want things around the house that aren't getting used. We are 5 people living in a small house and can use all the space we can get. :)