Menu

LOST Talk: Spoilers

So who do you think is on the freighter? I'm going to be obvious and say Michael, although I would prefer Charlie.

I'm thinking Michael, too. The preview for next week said it will be someone we didn't expect to see again or something like that. There is no one that I wouldn't expect to see again. Come on, it's LOST. I mean, we even got to see Mr. Friendly again tonight. I try not to read spoilers, but I have heard Michael will be back this season, so it would make sense.

So do you think Whidmore set up that sailing competition specifically hoping that boats would disappear and help lead him to the island? What a jerk! It would be great to watching Penny find out that her dad was responsible for Desmond ending up on the island! Ooh, and when she finds out his ship was purposely not answering her call! And I would assume that Ben knows who Desmond is, and his relationship to Penny and Mr. Whidmore. Will Penny and Desmond end up through some crazy time shift being the Adam and Eve from the cave...? Crazy stuff!

And who exactly is it that Juliet looks just like? Ben's mom? Annie?

So many questions... :D