Menu

Those of you in Charlotte, NC...

I noticed on the NC thread several people from the Charlotte area. What are the ages of your children? I have a 6yo (1st grader) and a 2 yo. We're headed into our 2nd year of homeschooling, and I'll be officially starting using WTM guidelines. We'd love to meet up with some like-minded locals. It feels like all I'm finding are people who school more on the unschooling side, so I'm feeling a bit isolated.

Pm me if you're interested. I'm in Union County, 3 miles south of the Matthews/Mint Hill area.

Jennifer, we are in Marvin.

We aren't unschoolers. We are Charlotte-Mason types for the most part, with some workbooks thrown in (my kids LIKE workbooks, go figure!)

Would your son be interested in homeschool cubscouts by any chance? We have a great group!

I would be open for a meet up.

Dawn

Hey Jen-

We're just off Lawyers Road and 485 :) Are you part of the CCHNet or Explore & Discover eloops? These groups exist largely to help hs'er's network and have play dates. A boys' play group meets every Monday in the Matthews area. PM me and I'll forward the details!

In Him,

Teresa

Guest maillishea

Jen,

I am right around the corner from you in Matthews. I have a 6.5 year old dd, a 3.5 year old son and a 1 year old son. We are in our second year of home schooling. we would love to get together.

Angela

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...