Menu

Science curriculum

LUV2EDU

They're okay, but just okay. For each of them, the lessons revolve around making little info booklets. You have to photocopy them just right to get them to line up correctly. It can be frustrating and time consuming.

That said, my ds liked the one on Plants and the one on Space that we used.

You do ? ! We cut up the original books ! :ack2:

They're okay, but just okay. For each of them, the lessons revolve around making little info booklets. You have to photocopy them just right to get them to line up correctly. It can be frustrating and time consuming.

Sounds time consuming. Did your child learn anything from the books? My son will be in the 8th grade next year, and I don't want to buy something that will be a waste of time.

Sounds time consuming. Did your child learn anything from the books? My son will be in the 8th grade next year, and I don't want to buy something that will be a waste of time.

IMO, grade 8 is too old for these things. There are activities that are supposed to be for older kids, but I can't see a 12 or 13 year old enjoying it. My ds was 7 and 8 when we used them.

IMO, grade 8 is too old for these things. There are activities that are supposed to be for older kids, but I can't see a 12 or 13 year old enjoying it. My ds was 7 and 8 when we used them.

Thanks!:001_smile:

I think I will continue my search for a science program.:auto:

Please consider one I've begun to put together, Science Logic. The geology unit is complete and available now; ecology and chemistry coming soon.

:)

Makita

This looks very interesting. I am doing Chemistry this year with my dd12 and she is a very hands on learner. When will the Chemistry be available? Do you have samples of this?

Thanks