Menu

Frustrated.

For a variety of reasons - none of which i can really post about (divorce related)... which makes it even MORE frustrating you know?

The biggie is financial related and there is at this point, nothing i can do about it. Other things have sucked up the money and there is none left for a Friday school deadline.

Anyway, maybe a long lost rich relative will show up at my door by Friday? Or i can dream up a dollar to buy a powerball ticket and win that tomorrow night?

UGH.... i can just say that i hope you guys never find yourself in the fight i'm in. It's ugly and no one deserves to have to go thru this....

Now, off to go TRY to go to sleep and not dwelling on the BJU deadline i have.

UGH.... i can just say that i hope you guys never find yourself in the fight i'm in. It's ugly and no one deserves to have to go thru this....

BTDT. Unfortunately, the struggle never goes away. My dd17 has 361 days until she turns 18. I'm so excited at being able to tell her father and stepmother to get out of my life and never speak to me again. Even my dd17 is already trying to figure out how to move out of state to be away from them. She's currently angry because she has to wait until she's 18 to move away. What a mess!