Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

American Girl 11 Book Set

(0 reviews)

American Girl 11 Book Set

(0 reviews)

$40

• Price $40
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Fantastic American Girl Set – Welcome to World, Theatre Kit,Cookbook, Hardback 6 Short Stories 11 Books

Most of the books in this set are very good to like new (all the hardbacks) I have another set of American Girl books that I am listing as well as tons of other books.

Welcome to Samantha’s World – 1904 Growing Up in America’sNew Century – very good to excellent condition – like new – hardback book

Welcome to Molly’s World -1944 Growing up in World War TwoAmerica-very good to excellent condition-like new – hardback book

Welcome to Josephina’s World 1824 Growing Up on America’sSouthwest Frontier-very good to excellent condition – like new – hardback book

Josephina’s Theater Kit (director’s guide and 3 play scripts(missing one play script) – these scripts are all identical, so there is nomissing content. There are 6 characters in the play, so I just made copies foreveryone – they are short. Books are in good to very good condition with nowriting or highlighting. The envelope they are stored in has some wear, butstill perfectly fine. Paperback books.

Samantha’s Cookbook – good condition, no writing orhighlighting. Paperback book.

The American Girls Short Stories Box Set – 6 great shortstories in small books -Felicity’s New Sister, Molly and the Movie Star, HighHopes for Addy, Molly Takes Flight, Samantha’s Winter Party, A Reward forJosephina – like new, these are hardback books.

American Girl Set 2.jpg

- United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.