Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Divine Comedy Quizzes & Tests - Memoria Press

(0 reviews)

Divine Comedy Quizzes & Tests - Memoria Press

(0 reviews)

$4

• Price $4
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

$4 (includes shipping) to cover cost of shipping and my supplies.  I see it is $5 with shipping extra new on Memoria Press' site, so it saves you a few dollars.

You could use this with any reading of Divine Comedy...do not need to use Memoria Press Guide with it.  The questions are simply from the DI text and would cement any reading of it.

This book of tear out sheets appears brand new except for small black marker mark along outside - will not affect use - not an obvious mark.  

We used this book successfully in our homeschool during high school.  First, to discuss practical use, I gently opened it and copied it on our home printer without damaging spine or tearing out any pages.  Secondly, it was a perfect complement to the Divine Comedy reading we did using Memoria Press' other Divine Comedy book, the Teacher Guide, which this purchase does not include.  Each day I read from the teacher book, read a canto, read the translators intro to the canto, then went over the appropriate drill questions in the Teacher Guide.  Then, once per week, I used this book after doing a review...I wanted my students to succeed and enjoy the Divine Comedy.  We loved it!  

If this support book for the Memoria Press Di

Will PayPal charge a fee?  I want to at least come out even on this (I don't want to make anything on it, I just want to cover my cost, so it goes to a homeschooler not sits at Goodwill....I run to the post office everyday anyway.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.