Menu

Transcript question

Head to the library or borrow someone's computer? As a last resort, purchase Microsoft Office and install in on your computer. Your instincts are correct; a handwritten transcript isn't professional and wouldn't be well received. I think a printed transcript is a non-negotiable.

Barb

Head to the library or borrow someone's computer? As a last resort, purchase Microsoft Office and install in on your computer. Your instincts are correct; a handwritten transcript isn't professional and wouldn't be well received. I think a printed transcript is a non-negotiable.

Barb

Thank you for your help. My husband suggested the library also. If that doesn't work, I'll just have to purchase Microsoft Word and install it on my PC.

I bookmarked this site a few years ago:

http://www.teascript.com

and obviously didn't use it, but I think it allows you to create your transcript online using their programming. The final product is in PDF format; you may want to take a look.

Just so others know in case they use this.... I had everything listed and found out at the end that you have to upgrade to their $20 a year program to list more than 24 courses for the high school years. We have more than 24 courses and so this did not work for us. Just want to let others know in case you do like me and get to the end and get cut off asking you to upgrade.

Off to the library.....