Menu

Help! Something wrong with the SAT test scores

Job121

My ds is applying for ED and we are on crunch time. The school said that they didn't receive my ds's SAT scores even though he marked that school when he took tests couple years ago. His College Board said the scores are sent. Does anybody have an experience like this? Should I reorder paying more money? I feel like it is too late to send the scores now. Help!

Thank you so much, guys! On top of great answers that I am getting, it is always good to know that I have this awesome support from people all around.

My ds took old SAT, so I am afraid that it doesn't come with the batch number. I talked to College Board people and they said they will "investigate", talk to the college and get back to me within a week.(sigh)

I called Yale like 10 times today. Nobody is picking up the phone. At least I was lucky enough to leave a message. 

Thanks again all of you! 

• Like 1

Thank you so much, guys! On top of great answers that I am getting, it is always good to know that I have this awesome support from people all around.

My ds took old SAT, so I am afraid that it doesn't come with the batch number. I talked to College Board people and they said they will "investigate", talk to the college and get back to me within a week.(sigh)

I called Yale like 10 times today. Nobody is picking up the phone. At least I was lucky enough to leave a message. 

Thanks again all of you! 

One idea that came from the thread I linked was to do a screen shot or photocopy of your ds's results & fax them. That might help in the meantime - until things get straightened out. 

I was going to say that I wouldn't pay to resend, but if I was desperate enough and the College Board people assured me the results would go out ASAP, I probably would.  :huh: I'm the type to freak out that I'm ruining my kids' academic lives.  :leaving:

• Like 2

We had this happen last year. Ds had several emails with the admissions office that asked for info that wasn't helpful.

I finally was able to get someone on the phone at the school and they were able to locate the score by looking for the date of either the test or the score request.

I did have ds send a screen shot of the request for a score report showing the scores and the date they were sent by C B.

• Like 4