Menu

Does anyone have printable flashcards for Wheelock's Latin 6th ed?

In the past I have used Quizlet to print flash cards.

You could use the vocab lists at http://www.warmenhoven.org/latin/vocab/ to create vocab sets (this may miss words that are included as idioms in vocab lists or in the homework) in a document, then use the doc to put the words into Quizlet.

• Like 2

In the past I have used Quizlet to print flash cards.

You could use the vocab lists at http://www.warmenhoven.org/latin/vocab/ to create vocab sets (this may miss words that are included as idioms in vocab lists or in the homework) in a document, then use the doc to put the words into Quizlet.

I wanted to see if this would work.  

At the Warmenhoven site, I made a list of vocabulary for the chapters I wanted to cover.  

I copied that list into Word.  

The copied list is formatted as a table.  I deleted the column showing chapter and part of speech.

On Quizlet, I logged into my account.

I clicked Create 

I clicked Import

I copied a page of the table from my word document, then pasted it into the import window.  Clicked Import Terms (bottom right)

This created a set of paired terms for the set.  I repeated the copy and paste into Quizlet until I hit the end of the document.

Select the language for each column of the paired words

Give the set a title and set who can have see it and edit it.

Click Create (green button in upper right)  This will actually create the set

To print flashcards, click on the printer icon (this is under the Gravity button on my screen)

You will have two types of word lists and three types of flashcards as options.  Once you select the flashcards, it should walk you through how to print it given your type of printer.

• Like 1