Menu

So what if the swine flu isn't natural, but a test of a biological agent?

I think we also need to consider, why pharmaceutical companies will be generally successful. Think of all the legislation, from Republicans and Democrats, that has been passed that is to their benefit. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Insider information. Not saying that all investors are privy to the wheeling and dealing, but it makes you wonder when you hear the same names come up over and over in reference to particular kinds of

companies and legislation combined.

This kind of thinking I can jump right on board with. I firmly believe that we'd be appalled and disgusted if we knew all of the details of this mutual back-scratching.

I just think we need to be careful making the leap from any individual's investment portfolio straight to conspiracy to create the current situation. I'm sure it's far more complex and far less organized than "look who invested in what."

If there is a conspiracy of some kind, the people at the helm are not likely to be easily connected--the trail would be more like a maze than a dot-to-dot.

Cat

I've been hearing about all of this on infowars for a couple of days.

Seems they are saying this: 'They' (meaning the globalist/one world government) have primed us for a major flu like this, and now here one is.

And they just happened to have a vaccine for this very virus ready (or almost ready), when it usually takes 6 months or so.

That's simply wrong. There is no vaccine for swine flu yet (do they have a reliable source that would prove otherwise?) and it IS months away. What governments have are stockpiles of anti-viral products that can be used in the event of an emergency and which are not vaccines. They have those because we've had flu and specifically swine flu (Spanish, Asian and Hong Kongs Flus), pandemics before so this is simply good emergency planning.

Infowars says (I THINK this is what they are trying to say) they think the vaccines are what the real threat is. When we take the vaccine it supposedly lowers our bodies defenses so that when the real pandemic hits it will kill 2 billion or so of us. Genocide for profit.

Why on earth would they want to kill 2 billion people? And why pick such a complicated plan when there are much simpler ways to kill people? And why pick a way doomed to fail? One of the hallmarks of swine flu is that people with stronger immune systems are often the group hardest hit in terms of deaths. What they should be doing is sending everyone treadmills and vitamin C supplements!

I know, it is crazy. Total science fiction. Not totally unbelievable though. :tongue_smilie:

Yep. Totally unbelievable. All other concerns aside it assume a level of planning, intelligence and competence that I've never seen in government. :D