Menu

Looking for school room pictures...

A while back someone had posted a picture of a newly renovated room that (if I remember right) had a science lab in it as well.

Also, there was another one that had been recently painted, was on the upper floor, and reminded me of a library (reading lamp, cozy feel, etc.).

I've tried searching the boards but I can't come up with anything.

Sarah

I remember that room! It was in their basement right? Had a curved bench with stools for the kiddos. Had a sink to the side. It was super cool. I didn't save the link, but it was on her blog. It was impressive :-)

Yes! I'm so glad it wasn't a figment of my imagination! I was beginning to worry that I had just made the whole thing up.

I remember that room! It was in their basement right? Had a curved bench with stools for the kiddos. Had a sink to the side. It was super cool. I didn't save the link, but it was on her blog. It was impressive :-)

I remember it too!

It had the long bench and stools for 5 children ( I think)

There was a storage area for books next to the stools also.

On other side of desk, was the mothers chair.

I recall a bench and cupboards on 1 wall.

There was a sink there too - and Im sure I read that this area was used for science/art activities.

There was a very large white board or blackboard also on one wall.

It was a very impressive set up.

When the kids head off to bed shortly, I will have a browse through some of the blogs I have bookmarked and see if I can find it.

I think the one you are talking about is was Dawne's!:) http://livingundergrace.wordpress.com/

I don't know if she still has pictures up or not. I LOVE her school room!!:)

That is the one I was thinking of too. It is on her blog in the upper right hand corner. It says, "Schoolroom". If you click on that it will show you all the pictures.