Menu

Girl Gab Thread!! Join me!

In addition to my dh, my little boys who are 4 and 5... my 10 year old son has two friends over for the night.

I need estrogen. :willy_nilly: Wine and chocolate wouldn't be bad, either.

Anyone wanna gab? LOL What's going on at your house tonight? What noise can you hear in the background? I hear boys screaming and video game music....

Hee-hee. I feel your pain. I've got three little guys (and a big guy), so I'm always out-numbered around here. Thank goodness we haven't started sleep-overs yet! I'm not a big wine drinker, but I'll join you with some chocolate and a Dr. Pepper. Actually, they're headed to bed and I'm grabbing a book. Ahhhhhhhh.

My house is silent. DH and DD8 are asleep. I am on the computer. No one else is home. We had a busy day of house cleaning! How exciting! Not. I really could use some chocolate, almost went to the store around 10:00 to get some but couldn't muster the energy. :crying:

Well, right now I'm the only one up -- everyone else is sleeping. One of the cats is sitting w/ me (she's purring loudly), but otherwise it's pretty quiet around here.

I'm busy making lists/thinking about how to make the workbox system work at our house. And, I'm sometimes jumping up to get rid of or reorganize a few items (I've been working on cleaning out the playroom off & on today). Of course, I'm also poking around on the boards here too, lol.

Have things quieted down at your house yet?

What's workbox??

And no... LOL My dh usually works nights. My guys are up for at least another hour, and my oldest at least 2 hours. Not sure how long his friends will last though...

And we did get up early, so they might surprise me and crash here pretty quickly. :P

What's workbox??

And no... LOL My dh usually works nights. My guys are up for at least another hour, and my oldest at least 2 hours. Not sure how long his friends will last though...

And we did get up early, so they might surprise me and crash here pretty quickly. :P

There is a long, recent thread on workboxes, lol:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86460

I think it appeals to me because I'm good at making grand plans, but all our extra stuff gets pushed to the back burner way too often. I'm wondering if setting up something like this would help?

So you all must be night owls, huh?

Yep, we are night owls! :D Some of us by nature. LOL If my kids were up at 7am when dh is ready to lay down, he would never get any sleep! So, to make sure he gets in a couple hours and is good and asleep (like a log, as they say) before the kids start making noise. ;)

Why can I not see my own threads on the New Posts lists? That bugs me.