Menu

Quick, I have 5 hours...

Tell me what to do with them! A friend called and volunteered to watch all of my kids from 2:30-7:30 today, then we're going to see Fireproof at our church. She is an amazing friend and now I have 5 hours to do whatever I want. I can't decide! I could go Easter shopping for me. I could read a book. I could do grocery shopping. I could clean house. I could....I don't know! What should I do!

I'd go shopping for clothes, books, home decor. Any of those things that I just can't take the time to consider and properly drool over when any of my kids are with me. Unfortunately I consider shopping to be relaxing and therapeutic (at least until I get tired or dh asks how much I spent).

Oooh, what fun. I get 4 hours every other Friday. A friend and I switch off too. Today I have her kids. I do all sorts of stuff with my day. I clean, I go shopping, I read books, play on the computer, etc...

If your house is clean enough then I'd go shopping and to the library. I love the library especially when I'm alone.

Kelly

Well, we're all waiting to hear what you did.

Being a stay at home mom/ homeschooling mom is hard work . It's nice to get some relief every now and then. Cultivating partnerships with another mom who you trust with your kids is well worth the time and effort.

Annette