Menu

Pioneer Woman's bread pudding recipe was a hit.

I posted earlier about my dilemma in serving bread pudding for dessert to my friend who doesn't like bread pudding or the taste of alcohol (the pudding had whiskey sauce). Well she loved both. Thanks to those who encouraged me to make the recipe.

(Confession: I'm going to have one more serving of this stuff tonight and probably hate myself tomorrow for over indulging.:001_smile:)

Thanks! There are a few PW recipes that have been repeat favourites over here but I haven't tried the bread pudding. In fact, I've never made any bread pudding and it's something I've always wanted to try to make but have been scared to.

I think I'll have to try it now :)

Thanks! There are a few PW recipes that have been repeat favourites over here but I haven't tried the bread pudding. In fact, I've never made any bread pudding and it's something I've always wanted to try to make but have been scared to.

I think I'll have to try it now :)

Which ones?

I tried the pot roast but I mucked up the gravy in the homestretch of getting dinner on the table. The meat was good but it wasn't the pot roast taste I was looking for.

Which ones?

I tried the pot roast but I mucked up the gravy in the homestretch of getting dinner on the table. The meat was good but it wasn't the pot roast taste I was looking for.

And last night I also made the crash hot potatoes (I think that's what they're called). They are excellent.

And last night I also made the crash hot potatoes (I think that's what they're called). They are excellent.

I've had my eye on those potatoes! I'll try 'em. Bacon jalapenos sound greaat, too, but I am afraid I'm the only one that would eat them in my house.

As for the pot roast...I think I added too many onions.