Menu

I changed up my blog......will someone tell me how it looks

I think it looks very nice now. The only thing you may want to fix is the header. The photo, title and subtitle are askew (I love that word) and don't fit withing the border you have there.

I can see the slide show and ticker just fine. Where did you get the slide show? I like that.

so much for the great feedback....

I did see the "askew" (that is a cool word isn't it?) writing and fixed it.....that is the only part of my blog that I thought was a little hard to read, but I cant seem to move the text down.........very frustrating.

I did do it myself but I found a great webpage that walked me through putting the background on the page and it is super easy!

I'll try to find it and post it under this thread.......as you can then change the look of your blog pretty simply without lots of HTML nonsense.

I'm still VERY new at this so I was a little worried I'd mess the whole thing up......so I'm glad to hear it worked.........whew!

The slideshow is from slide.com and they have some VERY cool options over there........videos, music, transitions, frames.......