Menu

ideas for a Lego Indiana Jones birthday party???

Normally, I love helping the kids plan their parties. My ds's party is next week & I've done *nothing* so far. I've felt so brain dead lately & stressed out that time has slipped away.

:svengo:

Any ideas for games or activities??? We'll have about 10 kids total, ranging in age from about 7-11.

Please help me get the creative juices flowing.

Create an Adventure Training Camp for Indiana Jones wannabees. Learn to duck and roll under something, swing from a rope, crack a whip, etc. Then apply their new skills to a real adventure - put a "treasure" someplace and they have to avoid all the obstacles to get it (I can just picture the snake pit to crawl through). We did something like this a couple years ago, only it was pirate training camp.

I think you could have a lot of fun with this, and they are perfect ages. My boys would love it!

Ds had an Indiana Jones theme last year. The activity the kids loved best was the treasure hunt. I filled a huge container with rice and bird seed. Then I took the contents of their goodie bag and buried them. They each took a turn finding the contents. They had to find a bag of chocolate coins, gold nugget magnets, and a snake.