Menu

Did you know...

momo4

If someone is here with a green dot next to their name that you can see what they are viewing at the time?

I wanted to leave positive feedback for Wisperlily and when I clicked on her name and then her profile, up in the right hand corner it told me what thread she was viewing.

Spooky. Big Brother could be watching you.

How do you leave a nice comment for someones reputation? I have a few and would like to return the favor.

I feel a "moved" coming to this post.

I know - this creeps me out! Right now, it will show that I am responding to this post. In a minute, it will show that I am reading a post or sending a pm.

It makes me want to go invisible (like anyone cares what I'm looking at, lol). I've also noticed that you really can tell when someone's going invisible. Instead of saying 'last visit today at 4:13 pm' or 'currently viewing K-8 board' it will just have nothing in that line. That doesn't mean they're on now and invisible, I don't think, but it could either be that or that they logged off, still invisible.

You can also click 'who's online' and see what everyone's doing, all at once. I don't think I like this, either, but one thing I didn't like about the old board was not having an estimated number of lurkers. I just wanted to *know* (I have no idea why I wanted to know, I just did ;)). As if what I say on the internet is more private if only 200 people view it. Crazy, I know.

If someone is here with a green dot next to their name that you can see what they are viewing at the time?

I wanted to leave positive feedback for Wisperlily and when I clicked on her name and then her profile, up in the right hand corner it told me what thread she was viewing.

Spooky. Big Brother could be watching you.

How do you leave a nice comment for someones reputation? I have a few and would like to return the favor.

I feel a "moved" coming to this post.

What's the "moved thing? I haven't seen that before. Nevermind... figured it out!