Menu

Is there any realistic hope.....

of finding a used set of CD's for Teaching Textbooks Grade 7 math?

I do realize that this should probably go on the Curriculum board, but for some reason my internet connection seems to go out whenever I switch boards or web pages today. ARGH!

Anyway, just interested in whether it's something that most people purchase new or used.

Thanks,

Astrid

of finding a used set of CD's for Teaching Textbooks Grade 7 math?

I do realize that this should probably go on the Curriculum board, but for some reason my internet connection seems to go out whenever I switch boards or web pages today. ARGH!

Anyway, just interested in whether it's something that most people purchase new or used.

Thanks,

Astrid

There are a few sets for sale at http://homeschoolclassifieds.com/show_sale_range.asp?st=T&enNom=Tg&en=Th

There was a set that sold recently on ebay. . .so I know you can get them there if you just watch regularly. I've also seen it on homeschoolclassifieds.com, and even on THIS website on the "for sale" boards. Don't give up. . .you CAN find one used if you keep looking.:grouphug:

I have the Chalkdust ones on vhs, you are welcome to them for postage Astrid.

I bought them used and never touched them.

email me if you like. :)

Lizzie, you're a dear! The grandparents just ordered the set, though. YAY, GRANDPARENTS! But thanks tons for your kind offer!

And while I"m here, let me just say that I ADORE your avatar! It makes me SMILE!

Astrid (whose knitting needles are rarely still!)