Menu

Amazon Wish List Question.

Does anyone know how to change the default setting of the order of your wish list? The automatic default is "date added". I would like mine to be "priority - high to low" so that when I go to buy books or someone else goes to buy books for me, it automatically shows the ones that are the highest priority to me. Currently I have to change the setting every time I visit the site.

I challenge myself to keep the wishlist at one or two pages.

I find that to be a piece of cake - just have fifteen wishlists :D

I categorize everything. I have lists for history, geography, art, the first eight Sonlight cores etc.

I find that to be a piece of cake - just have fifteen wishlists :D

I categorize everything. I have lists for history, geography, art, the first eight Sonlight cores etc.

:lol: I do this, too, and my dh thinks it's odd to be soooo organized. I'm gonna have fun telling him I'm not the only one who does it! :D

My CBD wishlist totalled over $600 recently and I teased dh by saying that I had, "placed an order today, and now my wishlist is under $100." The order was small, but the deletions were huge :tongue_smilie: We don't really require much in the way of curriculum anymore since we have already "invested" in our core library. Our wishlists are mostly birthday and hobby items.