Menu

EUROPE..Can you please help us plan out a trip..

we were all set to go on a trip to Europe in August, but the one we have been planning on is not available. Is there a place online that one can find a good deal for 3 people to tour Europe?

Our previous one was 15 days and included Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, etc. w/ a trip to Paris at the End.

Thank you to anyone who might be able to help us.

Lacy

we were all set to go on a trip to Europe in August, but the one we have been planning on is not available. Is there a place online that one can find a good deal for 3 people to tour Europe?

Our previous one was 15 days and included Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, etc. w/ a trip to Paris at the End.

Thank you to anyone who might be able to help us.

Lacy

I looked at lots of tours. It seemed like the least expensive were Globus (?) tours. If you decide you don't want a pre-planned tour, I used a website when planning my trip (due to leave in 2 weeks) that was extremely helpful. You put in where you'd like to go and how many nights you'd like to stay in each place, and it offers you options for various flights/trains, your choice of hundreds of hotels, shows (and books for you if you wish) available local tours for each day and each location, and offers to arrange transports to and from the airports/stations in each place. You can pick and choose how you'd like to travel and what you'd like to do. Our trip was surprisingly inexpensive, and really really cool to sit for hours on end and plan a vast variety of dreamy trips {ask me how I know...}. They also have pre-planned packages for trips that are popular, where you can still tinker with the details and make changes to the original plan, but on the trip itself, you're independent and *not* part of a tour group.

The website is: http://www.europeandestinations.com

Oh, btw, I tried to add up the cost of the components of my trip separately and through Expedia, and Europeandestinations came out way ahead in price.

Is there a place online that one can find a good deal for 3 people to tour Europe?

I'm a Rick Steves fan and his website offers a myriad of resources. I'd poke around there, read feedback from those who have used his tours, etc. Consider, too, foregoing the tour packaged altogether, as Julie said. What areas are you hoping to visit this time around?