Menu

All I want is art prints!!! How hard is this?

battlemaiden

You can google or go to the national gallery of art and find pictures of the art, right click to save them, then upload and print them through walgreens or your favorite place. I did this in a regular 4X6 size, and most of them turned out exceptionally nice. (A few were fuzzy, and I didn't bother to search for new files of the pic to find better, we survived.) You could send them to walgreens and have them printed 8X10 or whatever you went. I went with 4X6 to follow the idea of someone else here for picture study. I hand it to her, we discuss, then she puts it in her photo album and labels. It's fun, easy, and cheap. Then you can put the pic files into the screen saver folder on your computer so it pops up and is viewed throughout the day. :)

There is an AO Art Yahoo group that has many artists with about 6 prints per artist. You would have to print them yourself (or have a local copy store print them).....but it might be worth looking into. They are really nice (IMHO :) )

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aoartprints/

Thanks for this link! I just joined and the prints are beautiful!